Sunday, December 16, 2012

Been there Done that - My Travel Blog

This blog's name is very self explanatory. 
I am going to post journal and photos of the places I have been to and things I have done there.
My passion is to travel all over the world.
May be it's my Mongolian nomads' gene. 

I dream about living in a place I have never been to with the people I've never met before. 
Everywhere I go, I learn new things, new people and its just beautiful, indescribable experience. 
Everyone I meet in different places show me whole different worlds. 

Overall, I love traveling and see/experience what's going on in the world. 
I love love love love traveling
In order to not forget how I felt, what I really liked/thought at the moment 
I will keep update this blog

Let the Journey of my Life Travel Begin :)

I want to leave my footprints everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment